I will help you to shape your event by giving you decor suggestions, two vendor recommendations or assist you with specific projects. Also I include reminding you the vendors balances, the ceremony rehearsal, coordinate the day of the event. This is great for clients who need a bit of help finalizing the blueprint and I’ll help them to execute exactly how their vision is on the day of the event.
- Vendor referrals for Bride and Groom to choose (three vendor maximum).
- Negotiate directly with vendors I recommend and help to revise their contracts.
- Provide a “To Do List” for the Bride, Groom and the Wedding Coordinator, in order of importance, keeping it updated of the pending things to do the last month until one week before the wedding.
- Provide guidance and décor suggestions for the event design of the Bride and Groom’s vision.
- Create a ledger of the vendors list with their balances and due dates of final payments.
- Create the timelines of the wedding date.
- Days before the wedding date meet with Bride and/or Groom to do the walk-through finalizing last minute details.
- Guide you on the rehearsal ceremony.
- Coordinate and organize the wedding day from the set up until the end of the wedding formalities.